TEKTON 3391 14-Inch Bolt Cutter
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $9.98
- Amount Saved: $11.01
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Cuts bolts, chain, threaded rod, wire, and more up to 3/16-inch wide
- Compund cutting action requires less effort and delivers more force
- Drop forged, hardened alloy steel jaws
- Tubular steel handles with cushioned, non-slip rubber grips
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
Cut bolts, chains, threaded rod, and more using the TEKTON 14-Inch Bolt Cutter. Forged and hardened alloy steel jaws driven by a compound hinge deliver superior cutting power with less effort. Strong, high-leverage tubular steel handles won't twist or give under load. Soft rubber grips offer non-slip comfort. Jaws are adjustable and replaceable. And don't worry, these bolt cutters are backed by the TEKTON lifetime replacement guarantee. So, go ahead, Take It On.
- Length: 14-Inches
- Jaw Capacity: 3/16-Inch
The TEKTON 14-inch Bolt Cutter (model 3391) cuts bolts, chains, and threaded rods up to 3/16-inch wide.
Forged and hardened alloy steel jaws driven by a compound hinge deliver superior cutting power with less effort. Strong, high-leverage tubular steel handles won't twist or give under load. Soft rubber grips offer non-slip comfort. Jaws are adjustable and replaceable.
Our philosophy: world-class support for the price of a tool. We want you to spend time on your project, not talking to us. So we strive to provide tools and support that consistently exceed expectations. If you need a replacement tool or part for your TEKTON product or have a product support question for us, simply call 888-648-3371 to reach a TEKTON support specialist in Grand Rapids, Michigan or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In ancient Greece, a "tekton" was an artisan, a builder, a doer. Sound familiar? Whatever comes along, your instinct is to take it on. TEKTON hand tools are made for the serious tool user, who takes on life's projects with gusto, but without an unlimited budget. For the price of a basic hand tool, we provide well-designed tools and hassle-free support that consistently exceed expectations. What's more, we work hard every day to listen to your feedback to continually improve our products. Build it, fix it, remodel it, or restore it — whatever there is to do, pick up TEKTON and Take It On.
3391 14-Inch Bolt Cutter
At a Glance
- Drop forged hardened alloy steel jaws
- Compound cutting action requires less effort
- Tubular steel handles with cushioned non-slip rubber grips
- Adjustable and replaceable jaws
- Cuts bolts, chain, threaded rod, and more
hardened alloy steel jaws deliver superior
cutting power (view larger).
Which TEKTON Bolt Cutter Is Right For You?
3386 Bolt Cutter
3388 Bolt Cutter
3391 Bolt Cutter
3400 Bolt Cutter
3410 Bolt Cutter
3416 Bolt Cutter
3421 Bolt Cutter
|Length||8 inches||12 inches||14 inches||18 inches||24 inches||30 inches||36 inches|
- Product Dimensions: 35.81 x 7.5 x 1.5 inches; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B000NPPAMA
- Item model number: 3391