Stanley 12-404 No. 4 Adjustable Bench Plane with 2-Inch Cutter
- 9-3/4-inch adjustable bench plane with a 2-inch cutter
- Hardened, tempered steel gives precision-ground cutter edge durability
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom; durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection
- High-impact polymer handles and knobs are contoured and polished
- 2-inch cutter; limited lifetime warranty
2510-0603 Features: -Grey cast iron base with sides and bottom machined smooth and true .-Durable epoxy coating for long-lasting protection .-Hardened and tempered tool steel cutter for cutting edge durability .-Cutter is fully adjustable for depth of cut and alignment .-Quick release cam-lock for easy blade removal .-Contoured polymer handles and knobs .-Replacement Blade 12-134-1 (do not stock) .-9-3/4" length .-2" cutter width .
The Stanley No. 4 Adjustable Bench Plane with a 2-inch Cutter has a gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and a bottom that's machined to be smooth and true. Created to work efficiently and easily with your bench-top projects, this plane has all the extra features you need to trim and fine-tune your work piece.
The plane features hardened, tempered-steel construction for precision-ground cutter edge durability that lasts long and true, through years of use. The cutter adjusts easily for depth and alignment, so you always have precise control over the piece at hand -- no matter how hard or uneven the material may be. Its quick-release cam lock makes iron removal easy, and the high-impact polymer handles and knobs are contoured and polished to give you a great grip that permits true accuracy and long use without fatigue.
Versatile, durable, and designed to accomplish tasks efficiently.
Works efficiently and easily with your bench-top projects. View larger.
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 7.5 x 2.9 inches;
- ASIN: B000FK3WI2
- Item model number: 12-404
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed