Milwaukee 48-00-5161 Super Sawzall Blade 10 Teeth per Inch 3-5/8-Inch Length
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $14.51
- Amount Saved: $0.19
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 10 TPI, 3-5/8 in. Length, Bi-Metal Construction
- 1/2 in. Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls
- 5 blades per pouch
- Ideal for scroll cutting wood, contours, nail embedded wood, and plastics.
Super Sawzall blades are made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8 percent Cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer. The tough Bi-Metal design allows faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering. Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications. Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications. Durable, long life blades are the goal of every blade we make. This blade has a 1/2 inch universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws. Includes five individual blades. FEATURES: 10 TPI, 3-5/8 in. Length, Bi-Metal Construction 1/2 in. Universal Tang fits all Sawzalls. 5 blades per pouch. Ideal for scroll cutting wood, contours, nail embedded wood, and plastics.
- Product Dimensions: 0.01 x 5.5 x 1.75 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: B00020JOJQ
- Item model number: 48-00-5161
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed