Master Lock 4-Padlock Capacity Lockout Station with Cover, Includes 4 Steel Padlocks
- Yellow polycarbonate wall-mounted lockout/tagout supply center is impact and corrosion resistant
- Lockable translucent acrylic cover displays contents while keeping out dust and dirt
- Includes 2 lockout hasps, 12 laminated safety tags, and 4 laminated steel safety padlocks
- 4 clips for hanging safety padlocks, 1 clip for hanging up to 2 lockout hasps, and a bin for safety tags
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Master Lock 4-padlock capacity lockout station with cover is a yellow polycarbonate wall-mounted lockout/tagout supply center with a lockable translucent acrylic cover, and includes 2 lockout hasps, 12 laminated safety tags, and 4 laminated steel safety padlocks. The polycarbonate body is impact and corrosion resistant, and has 4 holes for mounting on a wall (mounting bracket and tools sold separately). The acrylic cover displays contents, helps keep out dust and dirt, and has a hinge that holds it open during use. Under the cover are 4 clips for hanging safety padlocks, 1 clip for hanging up to 2 lockout hasps, and a bin for safety tags. This station is part of a lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedure required at facilities where devices and energy sources need multiple-person authorization to be accessed safely during maintenance and repair. The lockout station helps provide organized and convenient access to the necessary type and amount of lockout devices for each energy source requiring lockout.
The station measures 12-1/4 x 16 x 1-3/4 inches (31.1 x 40.6 x 4.4 cm) (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) When used according to manufacturer's recommendations, this product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship or materials.
Lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedures require that lockout devices meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.147(c)(5) standards for quality assurance. LOTO devices use color, warning labels or tags, and sometimes a physical barrier to help prevent machine operation or power activation during maintenance and repair.
Master Lock manufactures padlocks, combination locks, and related security products. The company, founded in 1921, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
What’s in the Box?
- Lockout station
- Laminated steel safety padlocks, keyed different (quantity: 4)
- Steel lockout hasps - 1"/2.5 cm inside jaw diameter (2)
- Laminated safety "Danger" tags (12)
- 8" one-piece nylon cable ties (12)
- Product Dimensions: 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: B001922CMW
- Item model number: 1482BP3