Makita 9924DB 7.8 Amp 3-Inch by 24-Inch Belt Sander with Cloth Dust Bag
- Extended base to allow flush sanding
- Replaceable ceramic wear plate for easy maintenance
- Extra long cord for operator convenience
- Easy lever control to change belts
- Ball bearing construction for long tool life
- Powerful 7.8 motor for fast material removal
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Extra long cord for easier maneuverability
- Easy-release belt lever for quick belt changes
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Low profile for balance and less gouging
- Highly efficient dust collector
- Double insulated
- 1 ea. Abrasive Belt (#80; 742312-8C)
- Dust Bag (122296-4)
Ease-of-use features include an easy-release belt lever for quick belt changes, and a replaceable ceramic wear plate for easy maintenance. The low profile design provides better balance, and the extended base allows sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander. The 9924DB is easily maneuvered with the extra long power cord and comfortable front grip. The highly efficient dust collector reduces dust in the work area.
The Makita 9924DB is engineered for cabinetry and woodworking, and is ideal for wood panels, furniture, closets, and more. The 9924DB is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita's Power Tools
Makita delivers precision, accuracy, capacity, and innovation to woodworkers. Makita has full range of miter saws, jig saws, circular saws, routers, planers, sanders, nailers and staplers, blades, compact cordless drills and impacts, and more. Makita's woodworking solutions are engineered for pro contractors, for use in high production settings and in home shops.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What's in the Box
Makita 9924DB 3 x 24-Inch Belt Sander, abrasive belt and dust bag.
- Product Dimensions: 13.98 x 6.3 x 6.1 inches; 10.58 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.58 pounds
- ASIN: B0000223IW
- Item model number: 9924DB