Makita 9032 4.4-Amp 3/8-Inch Variable Speed Belt Sander
- Electronic speed control dial (980 - 5,600-Feet/min.)
- Adjustable sanding arm pivots 100-Degree for hard to reach areas
- Easily adjustable belt tracking with a turn of a knob
- Compact and lightweight (3.3 lbs.)
- 3 different size arm assemblies and belts available (1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch) for increased versatility
- Compact design for sanding in close quarters
- Variable speed control dial (980-5,600 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Adjustable sanding arm pivots 100° for hard-to-reach areas
- Compact with less weight (3.5 lbs.)
- 3 different size arm assemblies and belts available (1/4", 3/8", 1/2") for increased versatility
- 2 ea. Abrasive Belt (#80; A-34469)
- 3/8" Arm Assembly (125158-5)
The 9032 is compact with less weight (3.5 pounds) for sanding in confined areas. There are three different size arm assemblies and belts available (1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch) for increased versatility. The Makita 9032 is engineered for detail work, including fine carpentry and furniture making. The 9032 is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita's Power Tools
Makita delivers precision, accuracy, capacity, and innovation to woodworkers. Makita has full range of miter saws, jig saws, circular saws, routers, planers, sanders, nailers and staplers, blades, compact cordless drills and impacts, and more. Makita's woodworking solutions are engineered for pro contractors, for use in high production settings and in home shops.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What's in the Box
Makita 9032 3/8 x 21-Inch Belt Sander, abrasive belts and 3/8-inch arm assembly.
- Product Dimensions: 16.54 x 6.22 x 3.07 inches; 3.53 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.53 pounds
- ASIN: B0000614UT
- Item model number: 9032