Makita 9031 5 Amp 1-1/8-Inch by 21-Inch Variable Speed Belt Sander
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $238.80
- Amount Saved: $156.80
- Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- Compact and lightweight (4.6 lbs.) for close quarter work with excellent maneuverability
- Ball and needle bearing construction for smooth operation and long tool life
- Narrow belt and exposed front pulley for use in close quarters or on irregular shapes
- Multi-position side handle for easy and more comfortable operation
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Variable speed control dial (656-3,280 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Compact with less weight (4.6 lbs.) for use in close quarters work with excellent manueuverabiity
- Ball and needle bearing construction for smooth operation and longer tool life
- Multi-position side handle for easy and comfortable operation
- Connects to dust collector for a cleaner work environment
- 2 ea. Abrasive Belt (#40; 742301-7, #60; 742302-5, #80; 742303-3, #100; 742304-1, #120; 742305-9)
Ease-of-use features include a narrow belt and exposed front pulley for use on irregular shapes. The multi-position side handle is designed for easy and comfortable operation, with a lock-on button for continuous operation.
The 9031 is compact with less weight (4.6 pounds) for sanding in confined areas. The 9031 connects to a dust collector for a cleaner work environment. The Makita 9031 is engineered for detail work, including fine carpentry and furniture making. The 9031 is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita's Power Tools
Makita delivers precision, accuracy, capacity, and innovation to woodworkers. Makita has full range of miter saws, jig saws, circular saws, routers, planers, sanders, nailers and staplers, blades, compact cordless drills and impacts, and more. Makita's woodworking solutions are engineered for pro contractors, for use in high production settings and in home shops.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What's in the Box
Makita 9031 1-1/8 x 21-Inch Belt Sander, abrasive belts.
- Product Dimensions: 14.96 x 6.69 x 3.54 inches; 4.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00004YOH7
- Item model number: 9031