Bosch GLL2-40 Self-Level Cross Line Laser, Up To 30 Feet
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $110.60
- Amount Saved: $187.88
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Smallest cross line laser. On the market with built in magnetic bracket
- Full selection of beam visibility. Four options include vertical alignment - horizontal level - cross line - manual slope cross.
- Simple keypad operation-easy to learn and operate with limited training requirements
- Robust construction-Rubber co-mold housing, solid pendulum transport lock and recessed glass windows
- Easy to Set Up and Use Integrated floor and magnetic wall bracket provides easy 3600 rotation and set up with convenient 1/4-20 or 5/8-11 tripod mounting.
Bosch’s GLL2-40 self-level cross-line laser projects vivid visible laser lines at up to 30 feet without losing clarity (view larger.)
Bosch’s GLL2-40 self-level cross-line laser projects vivid, very visible laser lines, which can be cast up to 30 feet without losing clarity. It boasts a smart pendulum leveling system that self-levels. This means that it senses and then indicates to the user an off-balance condition. It locks lines for use at any angle and also locks the pendulum once it’s been turned off. To ensure that it’s job site tough, the GLL2-40 line laser has a robust over-molded construction. This sturdy construction provides high water and dust protection as well as a sure grip that promises a reliable operation.
Easy to Use
To guarantee easier operation, Bosch’s GLL2-40 self-level cross-line laser has an integrated floor and magnetic wall bracket. This provides simple 360-degree rotation and set up with convenient 1/4-20 or 5/8-11 tripod mounting. You can position and mount it with magnets, a strap, or threaded mounts. The keypad is also designed with the user in mind and is simple to operate. Just select horizontal, vertical, or cross-line operation (the GLL2-40 can project the lines independently or together) to open the door to a vast array of leveling and plumbing jobs. In addition, there is an accessible battery box that allows for speedy battery changes and an automatic shut off that saves battery life.
With its strong feature set and portability, Bosch’s GLL2-40 self-level cross-line laser is an asset in a range of applications, including alignment of walls, partitions, frames, and fittings; the leveling of fixtures, cabinets, ceilings, ducting, lighting, flooring, and shelving; and the squaring of wall and floor coverings, wainscoting, and paneling.
Dimensions and Warranty
The Bosch GLL2-40 self-level cross-line laser measures 3.1 inches by 1.6 inches by 3.8 inches and weighs .5 pounds. It comes with a two-year warranty.
What's in the Box
One Bosch GLL2-40 self-level cross-line laser, laser target, magnetic mounting base, soft carrying case belt pouch, and three AAA batteries.
|Bosch’s GLL2-40 self-level cross-line laser has bright lines, easy mount-ability, and high accuracy (click each to enlarge).|
- Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: B004TEIMI0
- Item model number: GLL2-40